Open Heart University, by Spike Milligan

  • Anthony Walker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      OPEN HEART UNIVERSITY
      by Spike Milligan.

      We`ve come a long way
             said the Cigarette Scientist
      as he destroyed a live rabbit
             to show the students how it worked.

      He took its heart out
             plugged it into an electric pump
             that kept it beating for nearly two hours.

      I know rabbits who can keep their hearts
             beating for nearly seven years.

      And look at the electricity they save.

      (Hidden Words, by Spike Milligan. Penguin Books).

      "The life of a lamb is no less precious than that of a human being."  ~ Gandhi.

      BIGGER THAN ANY HUMAN MASSACRE IS THE CURRENT WORLD HOLOCAUST THAT IS FACTORY FARMING! STRIKE A BLOW AT THIS DESTRUCTIVE AND BLOODY SYSTEM BY REFRAINING FROM EATING MEAT AND DAIRY PRODUCTS AND REFRAINING FROM ALL BY-PRODUCTS OF THE MEAT BUSINESS! www.viva.org.uk & www.vivausa.org

      Do you Yahoo!?