OT - Unveiling the April Pin/Magnet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2004
      Hi Everyone:

      We still have limited quantites of pins and magnets for the months of February and March, so if you have been planning to order, please do so as soon as possible.

      Jenny McMurtie has done a wonderful job (again!!!!) on our April Pin/Magnet.  The price is the same, but please be sure to let us know which you are ordering ($8 plus$2 shipping/handling, total $10 per pin or magnet)

      You may pay via paypal using the following email addy:

      (Just go to our website, hit the donation button, and enter the information to make a paypal payment.  If you have any questions, please email us!)

      or send a check to:

      Almost Heaven Golden Retriever Rescue
      P.O. Drawer D
      Delray, WV   26714

      And, don't forget, that everyone that makes a tax deductible donation to Almost Heaven during the months of March and April will receive a FREE "The Dog" Golden Retriever Calendar.  These calendars are wonderful, don't miss the chance to own one.  (You may include a donation with your payment for your pin/magnet, or make a separate payment.)

      Thanks for your support!

      Carol
      Almost Heaven Golden Retriever Rescue and Sanctuary, Inc.
      http://www.almostheaven-golden-retriever-rescue.org
      ahgrr@...
      AlmostHeaven@...