PA: Couple Found Guilty Of Severe Dog Abuse And Cruelty!

  • wildtimber2112@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      People who work from dark to dark SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAVE ANIMALS.  Animals need to be taken care of THEIR ENTIRE LIVES!!!  Per this article is not clear to me whether or not this creepy jerk was fined or not.  If you wish to write the paper to educate the public... Letters to the editor: lflorian@...

      ----- Original Message ----- From: <J2468@...>
      Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 5:52 PM
      Subject: PA: Couple Found Guilty Of Severe Dog Abuse And Cruelty!

      From: Google News Alert

      DAISYTOWN couple guilty of animal abuse
      Washington Observer Reporter
      Washington, PA.

      "... were found guilty Friday in what has been called one of the worst
      dog abuse ... who diagnosed it as being "very dehydrated, starved almost  to death." The animal ..."

      http://www.observer-reporter.com/291659960845044.bsp

      Protect R Wildlife (PA Rep.) http://www.ProtectRWildlife.org

      Put an end to Huntingdon Life Sciences once and for all
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HLSsucks/

      Help end the cat and dog meat trade
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StopNightmareDogIndustries

      Tell of your passions of the causes you fight for!

      "The Earth And Her Threatened Animal Nations Deserve The Same Level Of Defense That We Support When Human Life Is Threatened. Otherwise We Are Just More Hypocrites Wanting Change Without The Risk And Sacrifice That Is Already Being Made By Others."

      I Believe It Is Far Better To Live For Animal Liberation Than To Die For It.