Fwd: Digraceful - please complain to The Sun Newspaper

  • Christina Dupuis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      --- In LoveBigDogs@yahoogroups.com, "Christina Dupuis" <onebigassdog@y...> wrote:
      The link below was fowarded by a friend from another group. It is a horrible article.
      It not only is one of the worst articles written, but its content is remarkably ignorant,
      and has terrible pictures of different breeds.

      CHristina Dupuis
      onebigassdog@y...
      Volunteer for NERR&R www.rottrescue.org

      --- In canadaboxerdogs@yahoogroups.com, "Philippa Miles" <pippamiles@y...>
      wrote:

      Hi all,
      I just recived this mail from the K9health group please read the
      article it is utterly disgusting and the reporter who wrote this
      article obviousley dosent understand a thing about dogs and should
      be made to make a public appology and withdraw the article. A lot of
      people have mailed the Sun newspaper to let them know just what they
      think.

      Love Pippa & Gang :o)

      Hi you lot. I just cant believe my eyes. I'm lost for words. Do they
      realise the impact on the rescues because of the claptrap they spew
      out of their ignorant and uneducated mouths? All for a laugh I bet,
      but those rescues wont be laughing.

      http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003602642,,00.html
      --- End forwarded message ---
      --- End forwarded message ---