Beagles and their filthy habits

  • wildtimber2112@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2003

      Beagles are used as models for human toxicity.  This is entirely unreliable
      as they can stomach dirty, decomposing substances which turn the stomach of
      humans by their mere smell.

      VIN is looking to collect a few stories from beagle owners who have seen
      this proof that they're obviously not a good predictor of what's safe to
      eat.  If you have a story of your beagle eating disgusting things, let us
      know.  Please keep it very brief, and mention whether your beagle is from a
      lab (unless they're from a raid - don't mention this aspect at all). Mention
      whether they had any reaction afterwards (eg sick, the runs etc.).

      Eg
      Eddy, from lab breeder Consort, once ate a rotten cuttlefish he found oon
      the beach.  It was black, rotten , and could be smelled easily.  He enjoyed
      it, his breath smelled for days, but he was perfectly healthy afterwards.

      Send your stories to vivisectionkills@... and we'll release a
      compilation. Postal address is P O Box 223, camberley, Surrey, GU16 5ZU.

      VIN

      The misleading evidence from animal experiments:
      -kills 106,000 Americans every year (290 per day)
      -kills more UK citizens than cancer
      -kills and permanently injures 70,000 people in the UK every year
      -causes thousands of birth defects every year - which are now running at
      rates over 300 times those from the 1940s.

      This email address does not take incoming messages.  Send all mail to the
      address below.

      Vivisection Information Network
      vivisectionkills@...

      Providing the medical evidence for the abolition of vivisection.

      Reccomended website:
      www.vivisection-absurd.org.uk

      Tell of your passion of the causes you fight for!

      "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love
      to our hearts, and warmth to our souls"
      -Colleen Klaum,

      "Hunting ... the least honorable form of war on the weak".

      - Paul Richard

      Don't just question animal abuse. Interrogate it, impugn it, tear it down, dismember it, bury it, and when the mood strikes you, dance on its grave!

      "My doctrine is this: that if we see cruelty or wrong that we have the power to stop, and we do nothing, we make ourselves sharers in the guilt."

      - Anna Sewell, (English Novelist)