Fwd: Joey First - Unexpressionist creativity shows

  • wildtimber2112@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2003
      In a message dated 8/3/03 11:53:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Acollectiv writes:

      see attached images of Joey First - Non-Objective Unexpressionism
      and enclosed show info:

      *the show is a benefit for abused animals.

      "Unexpressionism is not devoted to the contemporary, it does not believe in its ritual simplifications. Rather, it is so profane and skeptical that it sets out on the road of non-being. It prefers interfering with the cold and empty condition of currency, wherever the  horizon of "new" experience and its originality has descended."

      - Germano Celant (author of Unexpressionism - Art Beyond the Contemporary)

      *show updates
      http://www.peacework.com/FDS http://www.peacework.com/NationsBan/

      Tell of your passion of the causes you fight for!

      "Hunting ... the least honorable form of war on the weak".

      - Paul Richard

      Don't just question animal abuse. Interrogate it, impugn it, tear it down, dismember it, bury it, and when the mood strikes you, dance on its grave!

      "My doctrine is this: that if we see cruelty or wrong that we have the power to stop, and we do nothing, we make ourselves sharers in the guilt."

      - Anna Sewell, (English Novelist)