Stop Daniel Esh!!

  • Karen Loveless
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003

      If you do nothing else – sign the petition!!! Email if you can!

      Message: 3

         Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 00:32:21 -0600

         From: "Sharon B!" <skclb@...>

      Subject: Re: [Boycott] Daniel Esh, PUPPYMILLER - ALERT & PETITION

      Hi Group,

      August 18th is my birthday ~ please give me and the countless animals that have suffered and continue to suffer in the Esh puppymill a present from the heart. This man has to be stopped. It's up to us to speak for these fur babies, once again. Please take a moment to respond to this email.

      Sharon