Re: [CorrectTreatment 2003] Animal Voices: Toronto's radio program

  • Julie the VEGAN
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 12:42 AM
      Are you sure it's Toronto and not Vancouver based? ... I know that it's at least somewhat Vancouver based, because quite a few of my friends have been on it... Animal Voices definitely airs here in Vancouver too...

      Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 1:52 PM
      Subject: [CorrectTreatment 2003] Animal Voices: Toronto's radio program

      Animal Voices is Toronto's only animal right radio program. Animal
      Voices brings you news and views about the North American
      animal liberation/rights, animal welfare, and animal protection
      movements. Listen every Tuesday from 11am-12pm, EST at CIUT 89.5 FM.
      Out of town listeners can catch the program at www.ciut.fm. Thanks
      to everyone who donated to CIUT a couple of weeks ago. You helped make
      the fundraising drive a success!

      Tomorrow's edition of Animal Voices will feature Priscilla Feral,
      president of "Friends of Animals (FoA).

      From the Friends of Animals website
      http://www.friendsofanimals.org/
    • Colleen Klaum
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 3:32 PM
        It was posted as Toronto Julie.

        Colleen

        Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 1:52 PM

        Animal Voices is Toronto's only animal right radio program. Animal
        Voices brings you news and views about the North American
        animal liberation/rights, animal welfare, and animal protection
        movements. Listen every Tuesday from 11am-12pm, EST at CIUT 89.5 FM.
        Out of town listeners can catch the program at www.ciut.fm. Thanks
        to everyone who donated to CIUT a couple of weeks ago. You helped make
        the fundraising drive a success!

        Tomorrow's edition of Animal Voices will feature Priscilla Feral,
        president of "Friends of Animals (FoA).

        From the Friends of Animals website
        http://www.friendsofanimals.org/

        "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love
        to our hearts, and warmth to our souls."
        -Colleen Klaum, Admin

        "Animals are worth nothing to hunters, millions to the wildlife agencies, billions to the weapons industry... but priceless to us who fight for their liberation"!
        - Committee to Abolish Sport Hunting

        Tell of your passion of the causes you fight for!

        Do you Yahoo!?