17221Fw: PETA to Target Star Jones Reynolds

  • Cynthia Hendrick
    Apr 1, 2005
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Lynn Collea-Price
      To: PETA <00_PETA@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [voicesforRahkim] PETA to Target Star Jones Reynolds
      Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 02:29:58 -0500
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 1:07 AM

      Subject: PETA to Target Star Jones Reynolds

      PETA to Target Star Jones Reynolds

      By Associated Press

      2 hours ago

      In this photo provided by PETA on Thursday, March ...

      NEW YORK - If you're Star Jones Reynolds, beware on April Fool's day.
      The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals will target the co-host
      of "The View" with a parody of Jones Reynolds, to be unveiled outside
      the ABC studio on Friday.

      PETA will display a new "Fur is a Drag" ad featuring 6-foot-tall
      cross-dresser Flotilla DeBarge dressed in a large white wedding gown and
      a white fur coat splashed with blood.

      "As long as no laws are broken, imitation is the sincerest form of
      flattery," Jones Reynolds said in a statement Thursday to The Associated
      Press. "I hope his hair and makeup look fabulous and he remembers to

      PETA has listed Jones Reynolds four times on its annual "worst dressed"
      list, citing her fondness for fur.
      I have created two animal rights groups: