Alongside Eau Gallie Yacht Basin for rest and refit. Need a week to catch up... Website has been updated to St. Augustine, will update to Eau Gallei in thecaptcouillon
If you clean the channel really good and use a lube (sail kote I think) you'll have better luck. You could also just replace the top three or four slugs, oncesocalc50
My problem is with uphaul... Have to keep tension on lower section or else slugs seem to cock in the groove and jamb. Cylindrical slugs with flat ends. Havecaptcouillon
The photo is of Banjo departing Cardiff Wales bound for Watchet England
- Oct 25, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.