Re: [Coronado25] Digest Number 292

  • Jon Stone
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hi all!

      So looks as if I have to sell my beloved P-one.  Sickness in the family forces a move and a sale.

      I'll post more info soon, but wanted to get the word out.  I redid the interor last year and was going to do the top hull this spring (have all the materials)
      I sailed her maybe 4 days a week every week all summer, last summer and she sails great.  Fully equipped,

      68 Coronado 25 semi-project boat.
      Good:
      all new New running rigging
      new bright work
      tahoastu 8.8 outboard
      Lots of work into making her ship shape:
      Some info located at:

      http://huesgfx.com/pone

      Bad:
      Hull needs cosmetic work
      no standard main sail (from a c 25)

      ready to sail today.

      2000.00 obo

        Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2010
          Well that just sucks. I read your blog and it seems that you were really enjoying it. Best of luck.