Change of Group Ownership

  • Graham
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2010
      For those thjat dont know me my name is Graham I started this group of and I owned the coronado 25 Banjo for a couple of years and cruised the Bristol Channel in her quite a lot.

      We have recently sold Banjo so as I am no longer a Coronado owner it didnt seem appropriate for me to remain group owner.PhilmBray has kindly agreed to take over as group owner.

      As group owner thanks to the common sense and decency of you guys I rarely had to do anything by way of moderating so my thanks to you all for that.

      As Group Owner Phil has the overall power to ban any of us inmcluding me now and even delete the entire group so we need to be nice to him:-)

      Best Wishes everyone.The Coronado 25 is a fantastic little boat .Banjo carried us through some rough seas on occasions and we had a lot of fun.

      Fair Winds Graham
    • Mike Schrader
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2010
        I just purchased a Coronado 25 and thoroughly enjoyed reading everything I could about Banjo. You will be missed but I hope the site will keep the Banjo links for others.

        Tell us about the unsaid. Are you looking at a new boat or staying shoreside for awhile?

        Mike Schrader
        Onamia, Minnesota, USA

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2010
          Thanks for all your work, abd good luck in your future.

          --- In Coronado25@yahoogroups.com, "Graham" <graham_hodges@...> wrote:

          > For those thjat dont know me my name is Graham I started this group of and I owned the coronado 25 Banjo for a couple of years and cruised the Bristol Channel in her quite a lot.
          >
          > We have recently sold Banjo so as I am no longer a Coronado owner it didnt seem appropriate for me to remain group owner.PhilmBray has kindly agreed to take over as group owner.
          >
          > As group owner thanks to the common sense and decency of you guys I rarely had to do anything by way of moderating so my thanks to you all for that.
          >
          > As Group Owner Phil has the overall power to ban any of us inmcluding me now and even delete the entire group so we need to be nice to him:-)
          >
          > Best Wishes everyone.The Coronado 25 is a fantastic little boat .Banjo carried us through some rough seas on occasions and we had a lot of fun.
          >
          > Fair Winds Graham

        • canuck55
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 6, 2010
            well it does say the Group is for owners and those interested in them. You have definitely proven your interest so staying on would NOT have been inappropriate.

            Of course you may have given up ownership of the group but you will stay with us, right? You have something of value to everyone, knowledge, experience and insight...all to be shared with us newish owners (I hope anyway)

            Strange links in the world. I was looking for a boat, came across one in Gibsons, BC. Seemed about right so I met with the owner and bought it...a Coronado 25 from a gentleman named GRAHAM

            --- In Coronado25@yahoogroups.com, "alan" <ajogerst@...> wrote:

            > Thanks for all your work, abd good luck in your future.
            >
            > --- In Coronado25@yahoogroups.com, "Graham" <graham_hodges@> wrote:
            > >
            > > For those thjat dont know me my name is Graham I started this group of and I owned the coronado 25 Banjo for a couple of years and cruised the Bristol Channel in her quite a lot.
            > >
            > > We have recently sold Banjo so as I am no longer a Coronado owner it didnt seem appropriate for me to remain group owner.PhilmBray has kindly agreed to take over as group owner.
            > >
            > > As group owner thanks to the common sense and decency of you guys I rarely had to do anything by way of moderating so my thanks to you all for that.
            > >
            > > As Group Owner Phil has the overall power to ban any of us inmcluding me now and even delete the entire group so we need to be nice to him:-)
            > >
            > > Best Wishes everyone.The Coronado 25 is a fantastic little boat .Banjo carried us through some rough seas on occasions and we had a lot of fun.
            > >
            > > Fair Winds Graham

          • Ottis Jacobs
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 8, 2010
              I concur--stay and share that gray matter with the rest of us.

              Amazing Grace
              C25 CB
              well it does say the Group is for owners and those interested in them. You have definitely proven your interest so staying on would NOT have been inappropriate.

              Of course you may have given up ownership of the group but you will stay with us, right? You have something of value to everyone, knowledge, experience and insight...all to be shared with us newish owners (I hope anyway)

              Strange links in the world. I was looking for a boat, came across one in Gibsons, BC. Seemed about right so I met with the owner and bought it...a Coronado 25 from a gentleman named GRAHAM

              --- In Coronado25@yahoogro ups.com, "alan" <ajogerst@.. .> wrote:

              > Thanks for all your work, abd good luck in your future.
              >
              > --- In Coronado25@yahoogro ups.com, "Graham" <graham_hodges@ > wrote:
              > >
              > > For those thjat dont know me my name is Graham I started this group of and I owned the coronado 25 Banjo for a couple of years and cruised the Bristol Channel in her quite a lot.
              > >
              > > We have recently sold Banjo so as I am no longer a Coronado owner it didnt seem appropriate for me to remain group owner.PhilmBray has kindly agreed to take over as group owner.
              > >
              > > As group owner thanks to the common sense and decency of you guys I rarely had to do anything by way of moderating so my thanks to you all for that.
              > >
              > > As Group Owner Phil has the overall power to ban any of us inmcluding me now and even delete the entire group so we need to be nice to him:-)
              > >
              > > Best Wishes everyone.The Coronado 25 is a fantastic little boat .Banjo carried us through some rough seas on occasions and we had a lot of fun.
              > >
              > > Fair Winds Graham

            • salvage210
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 10, 2010
                Whether you retain ownership or not, don't be a stranger. We need every resource we can get to maintain these great boats.