Re: [Coronado25] Digest Number 268

  • Jon Stone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      Hi all!  hey a quick questiion for the group.  I have a bunch of folks in town that were the Baja Haha...   Wasn't Shipewreck Phil on that run this fall Did anyone ever hear any more info on what happened there.   Folks were curious.  I guess three boats were taken out by "whale attack" down by sand deigo this year ont he run.    Who'da thunk!

      Happy new year all

      See the animated adventures of Yak Phlem the Anti Hero
      Is he good? Is he evil? Does it Matter?
      Http://yakphlem.tv

      From: salvage210 <racuti1@delorean. net>
      Subject: [Coronado25] Re: Thru-hull paranoia
      To: Coronado25@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 1:39 AM

> [...]

      > > > Kevin

      > > > --- On Sun, 12/27/09, bjwebb217 <bjwebb217@> wrote:

      > > > From: bjwebb217 <bjwebb217@>

      > > > Subject: [Coronado25] Re: Thru-hull paranoia

      > > > To: Coronado25@yahoogro ups.com

      > > > Date: Sunday, December 27, 2009, 6:36 PM

      > > > Maybe, if you still need someone when you get closer to your time, just e-mail me. I may have the time.

      Recent Activity
        Visit Your Group
        Yahoo! News

        Get it all here