wish me a little luck

  • hearsejr
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2009
      I'm moving aboard PRETTY LUCKY, Friday night. maybe I'll be a cruising yachtie by November. lol.
      I know PRETTY LUCKY is a Coronado 30 but atleast she's a Coronado. lolol
    • canuck55
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2009
        25 or 30, most important is its a sailboat and a Coronado. I do have a 25 but hope (will) move up to a 30 within 2 years. I would like to liveaboard eventually. Maybe my 30 will be a Coronado but I will have to wait and sea (haha). If not I can never come here again (I could keep 2 boats, mmmmmmm)