Bimini

  • casadosrios
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 7:15 AM
      Hey Iwpenwell, The new picture posted that you named Port 2 before, is the first picture I've been able to find of a bimini on a C25. I'll have to have one built for mine in Panama City this summer, so if you could post a side view of it I'd be eternally grateful. I assume it lays down to the rear? Do you have to lift the boom to raise and lower it? Thanks in advance, Kim Norman