1968 Coronado 25

  • isisddog
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 12, 2012
      Hey all, new to the group and new to ownership of a 1968 Coronado 25. Done quite a bit of internet searching, but have so far had no luck. Any of you perhaps have a digital copy of the original owners manual? I'd be much indebted!
      Cheers,
      Eric
    • Marcus White
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 12, 2012
        You should be able to find it on our website.

        isisddog <isisddog@...> wrote:

        Hey all, new to the group and new to ownership of a 1968 Coronado 25. Done quite a bit of internet searching, but have so far had no luck. Any of you perhaps have a digital copy of the original owners manual? I'd be much indebted!
        Cheers,
        Eric

      • Kerry Coyne
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 12, 2012
          I'd love one too! Can't find one anywhere.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Nov 12, 2012, at 3:33 PM, "isisddog" <isisddog@...> wrote:

          Hey all, new to the group and new to ownership of a 1968 Coronado 25. Done quite a bit of internet searching, but have so far had no luck. Any of you perhaps have a digital copy of the original owners manual? I'd be much indebted!
          Cheers,
          Eric

        • Craig Behm
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 12, 2012
          I'm not sure how I came across this, but here is an electronic copy. It's a large document (~11 MB) so it might not go through to everyone.

          On a related note, I have cushions from the Coronado 25 that I never fixed-up that I would love to go to a good home. Anyone in the Annapolis area that is interested, please let me know.

          Message 5 of 6 , Nov 15, 2012
            I hadn't heard from you Craig, were you still interested in the cushions going to a good home?

            Marcus White <marcus_white1@...> wrote:

            I live in Edgewater. What kind of shape are they in? Mine need to be redone as well. Mines a 69 but I assume they would be the same.

            [Attachment(s) from Craig Behm included below]

            Message 6 of 6 , Nov 16, 2012
            • 1 Attachment
            • 269 KB
            Yes I am, sorry I was traveling. I've attached pics of the cushions. Let me know what you think.