Re: Cockpit drains

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2012
      I had all kinds of trouble clearing my forward cockpit drains. I used a househole plunger, covering to portside drain with my foot and plunging the starboard side. Worked great and didn't even have to take the screens off.
    • Nelson Abreu
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2012
        I finally was able to resolve it, but only from the bottom up!  I went in with a electrical fishing wire spool, and was able to clear out the debris with ridiculous ease.  I had to flush water through a few times and clear it a few times, but with a helping hand on board this took 10 minutes.  So happy to be past it!