Coronado Parts

  • Carlos
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 3, 2012
      Well, the last of the parts are taken off Dewpoint. Said my goodbye. Still lots of parts available. Im trying to get hem all on my website, but its a full time job trying to recover my losses. Its good to know that Dewpoints parts will be sailing all over the country.

      http://coronado25partsforsale.blogspot.com/

      http://sailboatpartsforsale.blogspot.com/

      http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/boa/3045032119.html
    • Carlos
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 6, 2012
        Many new parts posted, more to come. Still learning how to do websites. If you dont see something you're looking for, Email me. I will most likely have it.

        http://coronado25partsforsale.blogspot.com/

        http://sailboatpartsforsale.blogspot.com/

        http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/boa/3062300590.html
      • Carlos
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 11, 2012
          Hello All
          New parts listed. Im getting better at building the website, you can now enlarge pictures. I have 36 parts listed so far. The next item going up the next few days is the curtains. They were made for the C25. There 6 Curtains, long one between Salon and Head, short one from head to V Berth, and 4 main salon window curtains hardware included (nothing fancy. Email me if you are interested.

          Carlos

          http://coronado25partsforsale.blogspot.com/

          http://sailboatpartsforsale.blogspot.com/

          http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/boa/3062300590.html
        • Dan
          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 13, 2012
            Thank you....i will look it over and see if i could use anything!

            dan c...new owner, first time sailer, all around great guy according to my mom.

            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 13, 2012
              Hi All
              I just did some work to my websites. I made it easier to view pictures. There are a couple of new parts, 36 total but still alot more to post on there. Next week there will be more.

              http://coronado25partsforsale.blogspot.com/

              http://sailboatpartsforsale.blogspot.com/

              http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/boa/3062300590.html

              Thanks
              Carlos
            • Carlos
              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 20, 2012
                Hi All
                New parts listed and some prices reduced. Some parts are negotiable, some not. If you are buying several parts together its easier to reduce prices, as some of you know UPS and US Mail are making alot more than me. I have sort of a mailing list going. If you want to be notified of new parts posted, email me from the email you want it sent to at CFont67@... and Ill put you on the list.

                http://coronado25partsforsale.blogspot.com/

                Thanks
                Carlos
                917-882-2554
              • Carlos
                Message 7 of 19 , Jun 29, 2012
                  New parts posted

                  Message 8 of 19 , Jul 20, 2012
                    Hi All
                    Just listed a few more parts. Don't be afraid to negotiate. If you order a few parts I can group shipments and I'm more likely to come down in price.

                    Message 9 of 19 , Jul 28, 2012
                      Hello All
                      For those of you that were looking for a opening vent window, take a look at my website. It is missing the screen, and the inside flange, but it is in very reasonable shape

                      Message 10 of 19 , Aug 1, 2012
                        Prices on some parts just reduced. Check my website

                        http://coronado25partsforsale.blogspot.com/

                        Thanks
                        Carlos
                      • Karl Aube
                        Message 11 of 19 , Aug 2, 2012
                          Carlos,
                          Are the hatch boards (3) still availabe @ $100.00?
                          Karl

                          To: Coronado25@yahoogroups.com

                          Message 12 of 19 , Aug 2, 2012
                            Yes Karl. email me at my gmail address

                            Message 13 of 19 , Aug 7, 2012
                              Hi All
                              I have curtains available for the C25. Four curtains for the salon windows, one that separates the salon from the head/closet area and one that separates the head/closet from the v Beth.

                              Message 14 of 19 , Oct 12, 2012
                                Hi All
                                I have a Blue backrest cushion for the quarter birth seat on the C25. Its not posted on my website yet but Im offering it now for $50 plus shipping. Email me at CFont67@... if interested, Ill send pictures

                                Thanks
                                Carlos

                                http://coronado25partsforsale.blogspot.com/
                              • Andrew

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Oct 12, 2012
                                    email me at CFont67@...

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Apr 16, 2013
                                      Hi All

                                      Just lowered prices on a few items. Take a look.