Re: Complete manual available!

  • hamcove
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1 11:29 PM
      Can I get a copy of your manual.

      Thanks in advance

      --- In Coronado25@yahoogroups.com, "breakawayfl" <nelson.abreu@...> wrote:

      > I have a complete original manual for my Coronado 25. Anyone who wants copies e-mail me at nelson.abreu@... and I will send you a PDF as soon as I scan it this week.
      >
      > Captain Nelson
      > S/V Morgan

    • jacktopwater
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 20 12:27 PM
        May I join in the request for the manual....I am a new owner as of today....thank you very much for this offer.
        Jack
        --- In Coronado25@yahoogroups.com, "breakawayfl" <nelson.abreu@...> wrote:

        > I have a complete original manual for my Coronado 25. Anyone who wants copies e-mail me at nelson.abreu@... and I will send you a PDF as soon as I scan it this week.
        >
        > Captain Nelson
        > S/V Morgan

      • Marc Doheny
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 24 10:09 AM
          Hey Jack,

          Welcome!

          I have a 1969 Coronado 25, my dad bought new and I still have it.
          Hoping to pass it down to my daughter some day.

          Where are you located?
          I am in CT, specifically Branford.

          I have many years experience working on the boat, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
          Some of the more major projects, replace the backing blocks and nuts and washers for the keel bolts, fix blisters onthe keel and replaced the main deck beam. Thereare of course a bunch of other "minor" projects as well.

          I have pictures of the keel bolt prooject, need to replace one picture and maybe I will post them.

          The best upgrade I have ever done was putting a true windward sheeting traveller on.

          Best regards,

          Marc Doheny
          C25 - Wind Rose

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 24 11:07 AM
          Hello Marc,

          I am from Waco,Texas and have recently retired to La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico about a year ago….I am a Realtor here. La Paz is located on the Sea of Cortez…beautiful. I came here because the cost of living is 40% less than Texas and divorced for many years ….It is totally safe here….safer than most American cities. The people are wonderful and it is a 100% Mexican culture. I love it here.

          Thank you for your offer of assistance. I promise I will be asking a lot of questions. I had a Thistle several years ago and raced that in a fleet in Texas but, basically I am new to sailing and to the Coronado 25. I found a good deal on # 8?? here and will completely refinish it myself….. outside and inside. I have had several power boats and have fished all up and down the Texas coast…I am on a limited budget but "just looking" at GPS systems, chart plotters, and all of the electronics. I have read every word on the C25 Yahoo site. It is very informative. It has cost me a lot of sleep because I stay up all night looking at the photos and reading everything anyone has to say about the C25 whether sailing or rebuilding. We have many islands here and sea lions, seal, whales and beautiful sea life. My boat's new Mexican name is "SPEEDY GONZALES …

          Is a "true windward sheeting traveller" the part that allows the boom to travel to either side aft of the cockpit?…See, I told you I was very inexperienced….ha….I understand some but,