Morgan is now for sale

  • mikedunsworth@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2012
      After owning Morgan for almost four years and living aboard her for one and a half we have now purchased a bigger boat. I cannot imagine a better first boat. A little small for a livaboard couple though. I am taking some of the equipment that I have put on her to the new boat, but most will stay. I am asking $3,500 for her and that includes the three month old Nissan 6 hp sailpro motor.

      She is located in Boot Key Harbor (Marathon FL). Please see our blog for lots of pics and her history. WWW.mikeandsharondunsworth.blogspot.com
      There are also pics here in the photo section.

      Thanks
      Mike
    • Graham
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2012
        Good luck with the sale of Morgan and with the new boat. I am going to try to put a Morgan Picture up in place of Banjo on the home page. May be usefull to link to for anyone enquiring about purchasing her. Not sure I know how to do it ,I may have to ask Phill Bray to do it as he runs the site normally.All the best Graham

      • mikedunsworth@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2012
          Thanks Graham, I appreciate it. I want to see someone get and care for her like I do.
          Mike
          --- In Coronado25@yahoogroups.com, "Graham" <graham_hodges@...> wrote:

          > Good luck with the sale of Morgan and with the new boat. I am going to try to put a Morgan Picture up in place of Banjo on the home page. May be usefull to link to for anyone enquiring about purchasing her. Not sure I know how to do it ,I may have to ask Phill Bray to do it as he runs the site normally.All the best Graham
          >
          > --- In Coronado25@yahoogroups.com, "mikedunsworth@" <mikedunsworth@> wrote:
          > >
          > > After owning Morgan for almost four years and living aboard her for one and a half we have now purchased a bigger boat. I cannot imagine a better first boat. A little small for a livaboard couple though. I am taking some of the equipment that I have put on her to the new boat, but most will stay. I am asking $3,500 for her and that includes the three month old Nissan 6 hp sailpro motor.
          > >
          > > She is located in Boot Key Harbor (Marathon FL). Please see our blog for lots of pics and her history. WWW.mikeandsharondunsworth.blogspot.com
          > > There are also pics here in the photo section.
          > >
          > > Thanks
          > > Mike

        • Carlos
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2012
            I wish you luck. I am a little upset at losing a sailboater to power boats, but those trawlers are supposed to have a very good range. Please post what you get for the Morgan, so that we all know what our boats are worth.