Banjo on home page picture.

  • Graham
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011
      Thanks for doing that Phil,great to see her Barelling along. C25s are much faster boats than they look.

      A very experienced yachtsman I know who owned one called Witchfinder many years back described them as a Wolf in Sheeps clothing. With the wide beam and large cabin people think they are tubby bilgekeelers then get a shock when they cant keep up.

      The mainsail on Banjo is off a Soling keel boat.Fitted with no adjustment and sets really well. I was quite happy using boom roller reefing but Gareth had slab reefing fitted which is ok.