Group Happiness

  • philmbray2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      This is a group for the members, by the members! It depends on contributions from members, a kind of interactive Wiki for the C25, if you like.

      Like any other club you get out of it what you put in. If you set up your membership correctly you don't have to receive emails, you can just log on when you wish.

      Since I took over from Graham I've only had one complaint and that was for a slight over-reaction by myself over a post which I deemed too commercial.

      We have members who contribute a lot and others who we don't hear from at all, and that's ok! It's entirely up to you how you use the group.

      Members don't pay to use it, and I don't get paid for running it. I do it for the love of our beautiful little boats.

      If anyone isn't happy they can always unsubscribe!