Re: Money Scam

  • philmbray2001
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
      Hi All,

      I just deleted the recent cash appeal scam. I hope nobody was taken in by it.

      I have deleted the member concerned, but I fear I have deleted the follow up warning by Oscar(?) in my haste. If I have please reapply ASAP and I will approve you immediately.

      Sorry about that.

      Phil
    • xherrmann
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
        It was Otis who made the warning about the scam Phil - and I hope he was not deleted for his trouble. I mean... just because he sold his Coronado 25...

        --- In Coronado25@yahoogroups.com, "philmbray2001" <philmbray2001@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I just deleted the recent cash appeal scam. I hope nobody was taken in by it.
        >
        > I have deleted the member concerned, but I fear I have deleted the follow up warning by Oscar(?) in my haste. If I have please reapply ASAP and I will approve you immediately.
        >
        > Sorry about that.
        >
        > Phil

      • philmbray2001
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2011
          Thanks Xhermann,

          Hi Otis,

          It does look as if I've deleted you by accident. Many apologies for that. I was too eager to get rid of the scam post that I just deleted everything concerning it. Please re-apply asap and I will get you back on board immediately.

          Phil
        • philmbray2001
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2011
            Otis,

            I also think it would be handy for you to re-submit the warning you gave us, I will leave it on the message board as a reference for those who didn't have time to read it the first time.

            There are many of these scams on the web. I just watched a tv programme where one guy lost £400K on an inheritance scam from Malaya.

            There are some evil ars***les online!

            Phil