Re: [Coronado25] a bimini

  • xnjgarcia@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2009
      I'm trying to sell the whole thing, I might be willing to sell it in parts. How much you offer for the bimini?

      Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

      From: kim norman
      Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:44:41 -0700 (PDT)
      To: <Coronado25@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [Coronado25] a bimini

      Xavier, sell me your bimini. NM is New Mexico but he doesn't want a bimini. He wants a boat in Florida. I'm in Arkansas and I need a bimini. Kim Norman

      Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry

      From: Dj Durante

      Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:01:39 -0700 (PDT)
      To: <Coronado25@yahoogro ups.com>

      whoa, sorry too far, i am in NM but was hoping to find a Coronado in FL, i had one there before and loved it (FL and the boat), been kicking myself every day since i sold her.

      Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry

      From: Dj Durante

      Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 10:34:28 -0700 (PDT)
      To: <Coronado25@yahoogro ups.com>

      SEND ME PICS, I MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THE WHOLE BOAT

      From: "casadosrios"
      Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 13:53:59 -0000
      To: <Coronado25@yahoogro ups.com>
      Subject: [Coronado25] a bimini

      Hello All, Since purchasing our C25 I have been searching for pictures of this boat with a bimini with no luck. We will be sailing in the tropics and a bimini will be a neccessity. Have any of you installed one and do you have a picture or a suggestion for us? Thanks, Kim and Melanie Norman

    • kim norman
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 1, 2009
        Does this bimini cover all or most of the cockpit? Does it fold down? Have you sailed your boat with it up? Is it canvas or vinyl?Is it in good shape?With answers to these questions I can make you an offer. Thanks, Kim

        From: kim norman
        Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:44:41 -0700 (PDT)
        To: <Coronado25@yahoogro ups.com>

        From: Dj Durante