Re: Chain plate

  • mar
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2010
      I found the correct name for the Item I am looking for Its: Stemhead with two bow rollers. It also hhas a chain plate and 2 chocks integrated.

      --- In Coronado25@yahoogroups.com, "ToddS" <landlocked@...> wrote:

      > I have posted pictures in the photos section, but the thumbnails don't
      > seem to be working. The photos will show if you click on them.
      > t>
      >

      > --- In Coronado25@yahoogroups.com, "ToddS" <landlocked@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I assume you mean an anchor roller and not a chainplate. A chainplate
      > is the piece the turnbuckles on your shrouds mounts. I will post a
      > picture of the one I made and where it will go on the boat tomorrow when
      > I get to work.
      > >
      > > --- In Coronado25@yahoogroups.com, "mar" vscpr@ wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I am interested in a chain plate that has rollers for the anchor
      > line and possibly a mount for securring an anchor. any ideas?
      > > >
      > > > mark

    • ToddS
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2010

        maybe something like this ?

        --- In Coronado25@yahoogroups.com, "mar" <vscpr@...> wrote:

        > I found the correct name for the Item I am looking for Its: Stemhead with two bow rollers. It also hhas a chain plate and 2 chocks integrated.
        >
        > --- In Coronado25@yahoogroups.com, "ToddS" landlocked@ wrote:
        > >

        > > I have posted pictures in the photos section, but the thumbnails don't
        > > seem to be working. The photos will show if you click on them.
        > > t>
        > >

        > > --- In Coronado25@yahoogroups.com, "ToddS" <landlocked@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I assume you mean an anchor roller and not a chainplate. A chainplate
        > > is the piece the turnbuckles on your shrouds mounts. I will post a
        > > picture of the one I made and where it will go on the boat tomorrow when
        > > I get to work.

        > > line and possibly a mount for securring an anchor. any ideas?

      • mar
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 5, 2010
          No, The stmehead I saw cold store a plow anchor away from the bow. had a spare roller different size. the chain plate is incorporated. Seems that a alot of cruiser use this system. I am trying to set my boat up for a single sailor. The stemhead I want could deploy and recover an anchor by remote.