Commonly discussed topics include care, feeding, color and pattern variations, genetics, health issues, breeding, hybrids, intergrades, wildlife management, personal experiences, and various methods of maintaining these wonderful snakes.
It doesn't matter if you've never held a snake before or if you're a long-time keeper, everyone is welcome here!
Cornsnake keepers tend to be a friendly and chatty bunch, which means this group tends to have a lot of traffic. To get the most out of your experience here please be sure to read the "Rules of the Road" file before posting!
Photo of young cornsnakes ©Ouroboris
Click here to join us! =o)
- Oct 27, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.