Rove Beetles

  • Sally Luker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2008
      Is there anyone out there with a particular penchant for rove beetles? I
      found a lovely one today, which I've now managed to identify; however, I'm
      not having much luck with finding out about its local/national
      distribution/status, and am really keen to find out more (not much info on
      NBN, and can't seem to find a working search facility on ERCCIS).

      Thanks

      Sally