[CornishWildlife] bottlenose dolphins

  • Joana Doyle
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
      Dolphins reported to me yesterday morning in Camel estuary. In the evening at 18:15�I saw dolphins further out in Padstown Bay as I was walking along Greenaway. I was about 1km away, but estimate 2-3 bottlenose dolphins at 50.569307, -4.931593 (WGS84).

      Joana Doyle
      Cornwall Wildlife Trust

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 9, 2005
        In this email it was reported that Dolphins had been sighted.
        I know I do not post very often but I reside in Yorkshire which is a
        long way from Cornwall so I only see items when I am holiday there.
        The reason I am wrinting is that I was wondering if anyone ever took
        photographs of these sigtings (Also any other items if interest)and
        sent them to CornishWildlife and if so could they include a link
        to wherever they put them so that they could be accessable. That is
        if it is forbidden for them to be included in the emails.
        I joined because I was(and still is) interested in the wildlife
        all over the country.
        Thank you,
        Philip

        --- In CornishWildlife@yahoogroups.com, "Joana Doyle" <joana@c...>

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 10, 2005
          Hi Philip

          Unfortunately I didn't manage to get any photos! But if I do I will let Cornish Wildlife know.

          Thanks,

          Jo