No activity in last 7 days
* The same power to weight ratio as a Honda S2000.
* Faster than a Porsche Boxster.
* Able to leap into carpool lanes with only a single occupant onboard (since it is a motorcycle).
* Gets fuel mileage almost as impressive as the Honda Insight.
This is the Merlin!
This group was originally dedicated to the discussion of the exciting new 3-wheel vehicle offered by Corbin Motors of Hollister, California. Unfortunately, Corbin motors filed for bankruptcy in 2003 after making only a handful of Roadster protoype vehicles. This has left both Merlin deposit holders and Sparrow owners out in the cold. Despite this major setback, a number of individuals are still out there looking for an enclosed sport/commuter vehicle that is built in the spirit of the Merlin. If you share this interest, this is the group for you.
Another great site for Merlin info is hosted by Matt Birchard: http://matt_birchard.tripod.com/cars/merlin.htm.
- Jul 24, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.