Hello

  • Heba
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2006
      Hi,i just found about this site last night and its really nice
      especially for the live radio that it streams online.

      I listened to a nice track on the radio it had 2 holly songs
      together "roo7 allah nad3ook" and "natlob waghak". I really liked it
      but i dont know which team sings it so if anyone knows who is the team
      or the album name its in please tell me.

      Thanks a lot
      God with you all
      Bye