Looking for other homeschoolers

  • aprilmouse
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2013
      Hi, we are moving this month from California to North Bend and are hoping to find other elementary aged homeschoolers in the area for outings, park days or just to exchange ideas.
    • Danise Brakeman
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8, 2013
        We are planning to move to Bandon by November 1st.  We have three homeschooled kids, ages 10, 8 and 5 and would love to do park days.  Feel free to contact me at itsdanise@....

        Thanks,
        Danise Brakeman
        Any Theme Goes

        Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2013 10:20 PM
        Subject: [CoosCountyHomeSchoolers] Looking for other homeschoolers

        Hi, we are moving this month from California to North Bend and are hoping to find other elementary aged homeschoolers in the area for outings, park days or just to exchange ideas.

        Feel
      • shannonhill1218
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2014
          Hi, how are you liking the North Bend area?  My husband actually just accepted a job there and we will be moving out as soon as our home in Indiana sells.  I am currently homeschooling our 11 & 8 year old boys, but only since this January and want to continue in Oregon.  We are looking to find other homeschoolers as well and be more active with it outside the home, seems like there is SO much to do out there!  Would also love advice, suggestions, and support from others that may be new to the area!  Thanks so much!
          Shannon
        • kittykatnoel
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 9
            I am just starting Homeschool for three, ages 14, 13, 12.  In Bandon, what activities are there, any information would be wonderful.
            Thank you
            Kitty
            kittykatnoel@...