Homeschoolers in Bandon

  • itsdanise
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2013
      Hello,
      We are a homeschool family of 5 from the Rogue Valley looking to establish our family business in Bandon. Wondering if there are many homeschoolers in Bandon. What types of activities do you do and how often are the activities planned? Any information you could give would be helpful.

      Thanks,
      Danise Brakeman
      Any Theme Goes
    • kittykatnoel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9
        I am in Bandon and am just starting Home Schooling.  Are you still in the area?  Do you meet with others?  I am looking for any information on how to do this, school at home I mean.  I would appreciate any information.
        Kitty