Home Schooling in Coos Bay

  • Laura Sweetman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2008
      Hi:

      I'm new to Coos Bay. We have two boys, ages 13 and 10, and would
      enjoy exchanging ideas about homeschooling on the Coast of Oregon with
      other homeschooling parents.

      Thanks for looking,

      Laura
      Sweetman Nursery . com
    • Laura Sweetman
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
        Well, Laura. What do you think about living in Coos County? Isn't
        it a wonderful place? How are your children enjoying living on the
        lake? Did you join HSLDA?

        Take care,

        Laura

        --- In CoosCountyHomeSchoolers@yahoogroups.com, "Laura Sweetman"