Music Bonus Treat Feb/March

  • Club Admin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013
      Dear Members

      Here is the info for a Music Special Bonus Treat Page. I have sent it a little earlier than planned because we are still short of funds for our February cost's

      This special selection of over 100 Mp3 Music Albums is for those of you that can afford a small $5 contribution to our running cost's

      We still, I'm afraid, rely heavily on help from the membership, to cover our general outgoings for providing this service (remember, we are a non-profit organization!), but this is a really nice treat for those that help!

      You can preview the page here:

      http://freebiemaster.net/music100.html

      There are 2 download links for these items; 'Rapidshare' (Supporters Club members only!) & 'Sendspace' (for everyone to use). They are both free and easy to use!

      These items will be available to members, throughout the rest of February and March 2013

      Regards
      Max
      Club Admin

      Unsubscribe Info:

      Login to the group (the name of this particular Yahoo group can be found in the 'subject line' of this email message), when you arrive at the group's home page, you will see a link 'Edit Membership' in the middle of the page, near the top.

      Click this link and you will be taken to a new page, where at the bottom right side, you will see a grey button that says 'Leave Group' Click this, then confirm this by clicking the blue 'Leave Group' button on the next page.

      That's it, follow these instructions and you will be unsubscribed from the group!

      There is also a Yahoo Groups 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom right of this email, to get you started!