Notice to members that use the AOL internet browser

  • TheFreebieMail
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Dear Members

      This short message is for members who use AOL browsers (sorry to bother the rest of you!). We have had several emails from members who cannot see the new freebie pages.

      There seems to be a technical problem for AOL customers who use the AOL web browser to see the FreebieMad.com web page. They are getting an 'Error 404...page cannot be found'. There is NO problem with the Freebiemad.com site, only with AOL (not unusual for them!)

      We suggest that you open the normal IE (Internet Explorer) and not use the AOL web browser to view the freebie pages (until they fix the problem!).

      Simply click on the link below (or copy/paste it directly into any NORMAL browser!):

      http://www.freebiemad.com

      You will always find the latest page of freebies on the link above.