Book Bundle 3

  • Club Admin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2013
      Dear Members

      I have now completed the third 'Book Bundle'

      It has books, audio books, and video course items in it!

      These book bundles are a great way to grab a bunch of stuff, for next to nothing (just $3 for the lot!)

      The best thing about these book collections is that they are sold to you with FULL MRR rights. This means that you can sell them or give them away!

      You could even run a coffee morning with friends, and let them have the whole package for $3, and get your money back, and more!, 'instantly' (simply send them a link to each of the preview pages, and I am sure that they will want either, or both collections!). It's a 'heck-of-a-bargain' for $3!

      Book Bundle 3 (125 items):

      http://freebiesave.org/book-bundle-3.html

      Note: If you missed the last 2 book bundles, you can find the links to them at the bottom of the page link above, and if you want to read more info about each item, you will find a link just above the start of the pictures, click that and you will see all the write-up's for everything.

      Remember, these small $3 donations, help us to keep the service running!

      Regards
      Max
      Club Admin