Collecting Your Freebies!

  • kaitlyngonzalespips
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2008
      Dear Member

      Thank you for joining!

      Please Note: This is a temporary promotional freebie group which may
      close shortly, however, if it does, we will AUTOMATICALLY send you
      ONE LAST INVITE to the main Freebie VIP Club.

      Even if this group closes, you can still collect all the new
      freebies twice a week. Simply click on our friends website link
      below and ADD IT TO YOUR 'FAVOURITES', then visit the website every
      Monday & Thursday for the LATEST FREEBIES. There are over 200 new
      freebies every week, so keep visiting!

      Its time to grab TODAYS latest free-stuff, so go ahead and click the
      link below!

      http://www.freebietelegraph.com (save the link!)

      They also have a link to the Freebie VIP Club on each of their
      freebie pages, so you can join it early if you wish.

      We hope you enjoy all the freebies, and don't forget to pass on the
      link above to all your family and friends, remember, in this crazy
      world's economy, everybody needs a little help these days!

      Regards

      The Moderator