1161Mystery Gifts 22

  • Club Admin
    Apr 29 9:36 PM
      Dear Members

      It's ready... Mystery Gifts 22!

      If you have never had one of our mystery gifts bonus's, give it a try, you will be glad you did!

      This new Mystery Gifts Selection includes 7 book collections and a 600 song 'Golden Oldies' mp3 collection!

      We appreciate as much help as members can give. Remember, we are a non-profit organization, and rely on your donations to keep running!

      If you would like to collect this 'Mystery Gifts 22' bonus, please use either of the links below to make a donation to the club (even a few dollars makes a difference!).

      Please allow up to 24 hours for the bonus to be sent to you.

      Donate via Paypal:

      Donate via Debit or Credit card

      Please be as generous as you can!

      Regards