115649 Books - A Bonus For Everyone!

  • Club Admin
    Apr 16 1:31 AM
      Dear Members

      I thought it was time for a treat for the general membership!

      A member of the 'Supporters Club' found and shared this mix of 'USA Best-Selling' books today, and thought I would re-share the link with you all! (download link can be found at the bottom of the list below)

      This will give you an idea of what our 'Supporters Club' members get access to every day of the week!, so why not join us:

      Enjoy the bonus!

      Regards
      Max
      Club Admin

      USA Today's Best-Selling Books 06 April 2014

      English | ePUB | Large Books Collection | 111 MB
      Genre: Novels

      Complete List of Books Included:

      01. Divergent - Veronica Roth.epub
      02. Insurgent - Veronica Roth.epub
      03. Flash Boys - A Wall Street Revolt - Michael Lewis.epub
      04. The King - J.R. Ward.epub
      05. Allegiant - Veronica Roth.epub
      06. I've Got You Under My Skin - Mary Higgins Clark.epub
      07. The Fault in Our Stars - John Green.epub
      08. Shadow Spell - Nora Roberts.epub
      09. Heaven Is for Real - Todd Burpo with Lynn Vincent.epub
      10. Divergent Series Complete Box Set - Veronica Roth.epub
      11 (1). Fixed on You - Laurelin Paige.epub
      11 (2). Found in You - Laurelin Paige.epub
      11 (3). Forever with You - Laurelin Paige.epub
      12. Missing You - Harlan Coben.epub
      13. The Maze Runner - James Dashner.epub
      14. The Book Thief - Markus Zusak.epub
      15. NYPD Red - James Patterson, Marshall Karp.epub
      16. The Doctor's Diet - Travis Stork.epub
      17. Orphan Train - Christina Baker Kline.epub
      18. Never Go Back - Lee Child.epub
      19. NYPD Red 2 - James Patterson, Marshall Karp.epub
      20. Illusion - Sherrilyn Kenyon.epub
      21. The Husband's Secret - Liane Moriarty.epub
      22. The Goldfinch - Donna Tartt.epub
      23. Little Girl Lost - Brian McGilloway.epub
      24. Twelve Years a Slave - Solomon Northup.epub
      26. Starting Now - Debbie Macomber.epub
      28. The Women of Duck Commander - Kay Robertson, Korie Robertson, Missy Robertson, Jessica Robertson and Lisa Robertson with Beth Clark.epub
      29. Blossom Street Brides - Debbie Macomber.epub
      32. Power Play - Danielle Steel.epub
      33. The Invention of Wings - Sue Monk Kidd.epub
      34. Daddy's Gone A Hunting - Mary Higgins Clark.epub
      35. Forget Me Not - Fern Michaels.epub
      36. Bad for You - Abbi Glines.epub
      37. Wild Wolf - Jennifer Ashley.epub
      38. The Baker's Daughter - Sarah McCoy.epub
      39. Frozen - Junior Novelization - RH Disney.epub
      40. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins.epub
      41. Alphas After Dark Boxed Set - Vivian Arend, Deanna Chase, Marie Hall, Crista McHugh, M. Malone, SM Reine, Roxie Rivera, Kit Rocha and Mimi Strong.epub
      44. 10% Happier, Dan Harris.epub
      45. Sycamore Row - John Grisham.epub
      46. The Last Bride - Beverly Lewis.epub
      47. Miss Peregrineâs Home for Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs.epub
      48. Looking for Alaska - John Green.epub
      49. Whiskey Beach - Nora Roberts.epub