1147Mystery Gifts 21

  • Club Admin
    Mar 20, 2014
      Dear Members

      It's ready... Mystery Gifts 21... and it's yet another BIG Mix of Super Goodies!

      If you have never had one of our mystery gifts bonus's, give it a try, you will be glad you did!

      There is absolutely tons of stuff for everyone in this new Mystery Gifts Selection!

      We appreciate as much help as members can give. Remember, we are a non-profit organization, and rely on your donations to keep running!

      If you would like to collect this 'Mystery Gifts 21' bonus, please use either of the links below to make a donation to the club (even a few dollars makes a difference!).

      Please allow up to 24 hours for the bonus to be sent to you.

      Donate via Paypal:

      Donate via Debit or Credit card

      Please be as generous as you can!

      Regards