1139Top 50 USA Bestsellers

  • Club Admin
    Feb 20, 2014
      Dear Members

      Just found this nice collection of books:

      TOP 50 USA TODAY's Best-Selling Books 01-19-14

      If you would like to help the club by making a small donation to the club using the link below, I will send you the download links we found for this complete book collection.

      Donate via debit or credit card via this secure service:

      Regards
      Max
      Club Admin

      Book Collection Info:

      TOP 50 USA TODAYs Best-Selling Books 01-19-14

      English | EPUB | Ebooks Collection | 179 MB

      Books:

      01. Duty - Robert M. Gates
      02. Lone Survivor - Marcus Luttrell, Patrick Robinson
      03. Divergent - Veronica Roth
      04. Insurgent - Veronica Roth
      05. Allegiant - Veronica Roth
      06. Hollow City - Ransom Riggs
      07. The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
      08. The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
      09. The Goldfinch - Donna Tartt
      10. Sycamore Row - John Grisham
      11. The Invention of Wings - Sue Monk Kidd
      12. A Lady by Chance - Cheryl Bolen
      12. Salt Bride - Lucinda Brant
      12. Scandalous Virtue - Brenda Hiatt
      12. Unforgettable Rogue - Annette Blair
      13. First Love - James Patterson, Emily Raymond
      14. Twelve Years a Slave - Solomon Northup
      15. The Husband's Secret - Liane Moriarty
      16. The Rosie Project - Graeme Simsion
      17. Hard Luck - Jeff Kinney
      18. Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
      19. Fear Nothing - Lisa Gardner
      20. Super Shred - The Big Results Diet - Ian K. Smith
      21. Big Sky Secrets - Linda Lael Miller
      22. Killing Jesus - Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
      23. The Pound a Day Diet - Rocco DiSpirito
      24. Command Authority - Tom Clancy with Mark Greaney
      25. Cross My Heart - James Patterson
      26. The Polaris Protocol - Brad Taylor
      27. The Dead in Their Vaulted Arches - Alan Bradley
      28. Dark Witch - Nora Roberts
      29. The Monuments Men - Robert M. Edsel
      30. The Body Book - Cameron Diaz
      31. The First Phone Call From Heaven - Mitch Albom
      32. StrengthsFinder 2.0 - Tom Rath
      33. Takedown Twenty - Janet Evanovich
      34. The Gods of Guilt - Michael Connelly
      35. Orphan Train - Christina Baker Kline
      36. Things That Matter - Charles Krauthammer
      37. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
      38. Innocence - Dean Koontz
      39. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
      40. Blindsided - Fern Michaels
      41. A Short Guide to a Long Life - David B. Agus
      42. Standup Guy - Stuart Woods
      43. The Night Before - Lisa Jackson
      44. The Wolf of Wall Street - Jason Belfort
      45. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs
      46. Flowers in the Attic - V.C. Andrews
      47. The Longest Ride - Nicholas Sparks
      48. King and Maxwell - David Baldacci
      49. Forever With You - Laurelin Paige