1067Mystery Gifts 6

  • Club Admin
    Sep 23, 2013
      Dear Members

      It's finally ready... Mystery Gifts 6... and it is a really nice mix of goodies!

      If you have never had one of our mystery gifts bonus's, give it a try, you will be glad you did!

      We appreciate as much help as members can give. Remember, we are a non-profit organization, and rely on your donations to keep running!

      If you would like to collect this 'Mystery Gifts 6' bonus, please use the link below to make a donation to the club (even a few dollars makes a difference!).

      Please allow up to 24 hours for the bonus to be sent to you.

      Please be as generous as you can!

      http://www.freebiesave.org/donate.html

      Regards
      Max
      Club Admin

      PS: If the 'Mystery Gifts 6' package doesn't arrive within 48 hours, reply to this email and let me know!