Fw: Swingin' with the Stars PHOENIX Feb 17-19th

  • Rob & Diane
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      Swingin' with the Stars
      Celebration of Black History Month, with
      Authentic Jazz Dance and Music
      Phoenix, Arizona
      Feb 17-19th, President's Day weekend

      Friday night's dance will feature the
      regional qualifier for ALHC.  We encourage
      dancers to consider a visit our warm climate
      this time  of year (think 70 degress).
      Guest DJ : Linda Maxwell (Santa Cruz, CA)

      Saturday night will have live music...
      featuring Barbara Morrison!
      and members from the Opus One Big Band
      (Chester Whitmore's group out of L.A.)

      There will be Cabaret performances by
      our invited guest artists ...
      including Skip Cunningham (famous tap dancer)
      who will dazzle you with song and dance.

      Daytime Classes will be taught by :
      Chester Whitmore
      Dawn Hampton
      Rob and Diane van Haaren
      Sugar Sullivan

      For more info :
      www.swingsistahproductions.com
      dancingdocjoan@...

      We are frequently updating the site.  So do check
      back to see current information as we get closer
      to the event.