INTERNATIONAL and INTIMATE CAMP: ISSC Sept 7-11

  • Rob & Diane
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2005
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      ~
      4th Annual
      "INDIAN SUMMER SWING CAMP " Sept 7-11, 2005
      Hosted by Rob & Diane van Haaren
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      ~
      Held in the beautiful redwoods, 40 miles south of San Francisco.

      Have more one on one instruction with the teachers and make
      friends easily, as this camp is more intimate!
      Learn from teachers you don't see often at other
      camps and especially in the States! They are not only
      internationally recognized and very talented, but also
      have accessible personalities!
      We are happy to see that currently participants come from all over the
      world.
      Don't miss out on this international and intimate extravaganza.
      Read and see more... >> http://yeahman.com/specialevents.html

      CAMP BULLETINS:
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      1) Band - Stompy Jones
      2) Group discounts for 6 or more!
      3) Balboa and Charleston part of your track
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

      1) Stompy Jones will play on Saturday Sept 10th !!
      This San Francisco based sextet has energized the Camp the last two
      years!
      They not only Swing for you but also put on a good show. We are happy
      to have them back!

      2) Group and teen discounts are available.
      Yes, if you have a group of 6, 10, 15 or more we can give you
      substantial discounts and your own group cabin.
      Email us at: swingout@...

      3) Balboa and Charleston will be part of your track or level.
      Balboa and Charleston will easily mix with your Lindy Hop, especially
      on those fast tunes!

      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      ~

      TEACHERS

      Learn from teachers you don't see often at other
      camps and especially in the States! They are not only
      internationally recognized and very talented, but also have
      accessible personalities!

      Eddie and Eva - Sweden
      Chester Whitmore - California
      Angela Andrew - England
      Joel and Alison - California
      Rob and Diane - California

      More about teachers.
      http://yeahman.com/events/camp/instructors.html
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      ~

      QUESTIONS ??

      We have updated our Frequently Asked Questions section so get the
      answers you need.
      Check back often for the latest in camp happenings.
      http://yeahman.com/events/camp/faq.html

      Can't find your answers?
      Email us at: swingout@...

      Don't miss out on this international and intimate extravaganza.
      We'll see you at camp!

      YEAHMAN !
      Your Swingin' Musketeers
      Rob and Diane van Haaren

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2005
        Hi. My name is charles taylor. I guess i have been on your mailing list for a good while now. The reason i am writing is to ask to be taken off of it. I am leaving for the Marine Corps July 31 and it wouldnt do you or me any good to get the emails. I appluade those of you who swing, and thank those of you who teach. i never believed i would be able to dance but picked up east coast swing and lindy hop pretty easy. good luck
        Charles Taylor.
        United States Marine  Corps

      • A SUMMERLIN
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 25, 2005
          Hey Charles,
          I'll take you off the e-mail list, Good Luck in the
          Corp! Godspeed Brother! Tony

          http://mail.yahoo.com