Re: [Control-X] Windows Agent questions (Win2003 Server)

  • Sharon Young
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2005

      Hi Mathias

      We currently have
       Control-M/EM  V6.1.02.06 Fix Pack on Solaris.
       Control-M/Server V6.1.01.04 Fix Pack on Solaris
      And are running Windows 2000 & 2003  Control-M/Agents V6.1.03.03 in production
      and currently testing Unix Control-M/Agent V6.1.03.03 on Solaris 8.
      Control-M/EM GUI V6.1.02 on XP

      We have written permission from BMC to do this and they support us with this configuration.

      Not sure if you would have to get written support for your own site - might be worth asking.

      regards,  Sharon.

      "mespeloer" <mathias.espeloer@...>
      Sent by: Control-X@yahoogroups.com

      28/04/2005 17:50

      Please respond to
      Control-X@yahoogroups.com

      Control-X@yahoogroups.com
      cc
      Subject
      [Control-X] Windows Agent questions (Win2003 Server)

      Hello my fellow CT-M-Users,

      i am looking forward to install a CT-M Windows Agent on Windows 2003
      Server. We are using CTM-Server 6.1.01.06 and i wonder if i could use
      the lates Agent on Windows (6.1.03). Does it work with an older
      CTM-Server version ?
      How about Citrix and Cluster support ?

      Regards
      Mathias  (Germany)

      Yahoo! Groups Links

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      ---- This email is intended for the named recipient only. It may contain information which is confidential, commercially sensitive, or copyright. If you are not the intended recipient you must not reproduce or distribute any part of the email, disclose its contents, or take any action in reliance. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message. It is your responsibility to scan this email and any attachments for viruses and other defects. To the extent permitted by law, Zurich and its associates will not be liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from this communication including any file attachments. We may monitor email you send to us, either as a reply to this email or any email you send to us, to confirm our systems are protected and for compliance with company policies. Although we take reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality of our email systems, we do not warrant the confidentiality or security of email or attachments we receive.
    • mespeloer
      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2005
        Hello Sharon,

        thanx, i am going to ask the support-team about that.

        Regards Mathias