Re: Add a Quantitative Resource to multiple jobs

  • FrankWaegeman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hi,

      We made some stored procedures that fills every jobdefinition that
      can be automated like QR, CR, steps, postprocessing, ...

      We launch the stored procedures on the EM repository database and
      than we only do an upload of the scheduling tabless

      The datamodel of EM (or ECS) and Controlm is available at

      ftp://ftp.bmc.com/pub/control-m/opensystem/DB_Schemas/

      Hopes this helps

      Frank
      --- In Control-X@yahoogroups.com, Jack Cunningham <jcunningham@r...>

    • mark_ceulemans@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
        It would be nice that autoedit variables are supported for c/q resources.
        You can than automaticly make the control resource equal to the nodeid/grp,
        so that one can prevent jobs running on a nodeid/grp.

        Och, just a thought....

        Mark

        wrote:
        > In order to stop running jobs on specific servers or databases, we
        would
        > like to implement a specific quantitative resource for every job
        that runs
        > on a specific server or against a specific database. I know that
        this can
        > be done on the GUI by opening each table and job. Is there a faster
        way to
        > accomplish this? (SQL, utility...etc..) We have about 10,000 jobs
        that
        > need to be updated.
        >
        > We are running AIX, em 6.1.02.06 control-m 6.1.01.05
        >
        > Thanks!

        Kind regards,
        Mark Ceulemans