RE: [SPAM Mail - Low Probability] [Control-X] Who did What?

  • roger.bruce@bendigobank.com.au
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
      Message
      Joe, schedule defintiions on V 6.1.xx have their own 'mini statistics'.  Where we used to only get ISPF statistics at table level (because thats the member), they are now available at definition level.  While that pretty flimsy if you have multi changes hitting the same job def, its something at least!

      Just type STAT on the command line in screen 2, and there ya go... A run daily to pull these screens may be benificial.