Control-X sign in

  • Jorgensen, David
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 6:20 AM
      Message
      Is anyone else having difficulty getting signed in to the Control-X group?

      I have been trying for three days and can not get in.

      And NO this is not April Fool's.

      David Jorgensen
      Info Systems Engineer
      198 Inverness Dr. W.
      Englewood, CO
      Phone:)  303-784-1046
      Pager:)   303-878-0508
      david.jorgensen@...

    • j82564
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 6:28 AM
        Nope, I got in Ok (after three tries) the first time it did not
        recognise my logon id.

        jk

        --- In Control-X@yahoogroups.com, "Jorgensen, David"