RE: [Control-X] ctmcreate used?

  • yacov
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004

      Hello,

      You can use Control-M utility CTMORDER or CTMCREATE or CTMDEFINE to kickoff job to control-m.

      I am looking for short project in Control Products:

      I have about 20 years experience in the IT including Mainframe OS/390, UNIX, and Windows.

      I worked for BMC about 10 years as Control-M/R/D developer.

      Please send me email to TIBX@...

      Regards

      Yacov Shlomi