Re: [Control-X] Re: How to get a list of all the people in the Authoizations table

  • Claudio Alvim
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2003
      Table name is --> USERSGROUPS

      []s
      Claudio Alvim Lessa.

      --- pauljbarber <Paul.Barber@...> escreveu:
      ---------------------------------
      Performing the SQL command "select * from USERGROUPS"
      on the EM
      database will give you just that. If needed, you can
      get more
      information from tables like RESOURCESAUTHORIZATIONS
      and
      GENERALAUTHORIZATIONS.

      Paul J. Barber
      Northrop Grumman IT

      --- In Control-X@yahoogroups.com, "entreri313"
      <Brett.Bundy@u...>
      wrote:
      > Hello All,
      >
      > Is there an easy way to get a list of
      everyone from the
      > Authorization list Like ID,name what group they
      might be in ????

      > for Control -M/EM 6.1.01 we are upgrading to Cotnrol
      -M/EM 6.1.02.04

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

      Control-X email list does not tolerate spam. For more
      information http://s390.8m.com/controlm.html DO NOT
      Spam this list or any members. To unsubscribe go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Control-X and click on
      User Center. Not affiliated with BMC Software.

      Terms of Service.

      Yahoo! Mail - o melhor webmail do Brasil
      http://mail.yahoo.com.br